The major question that I have had is if there is a requirement for masks. Currently there is not requirements to wear a mask, it is optional, but it is highly recommended.
- We will be taking temperatures at the door.
- Games are one at a time, this will reduce the amount of people within the building at once.
- We ask that you do not idle in the building unless you are supporting a specific player or coaching, or helping in another area.
- We purchased extra matchup straps this year to allow for us to be able to sanitize the used ones in between the games.
- Specific balls have been purchased for games only, that will be kept in a safe place, in which I will have sanitizing wipes available to sanitize the balls in between the games.
- Bathrooms are available for washing hands, but we will also have hand sanitizer stations within the gym.
- Drinking fountains are not currently available, so please send your child with water. We do have a vending machines that sell Powerade's and waters as well.
- Everyone is asked to put on hand sanitizer when entering the building.