The major question that I have had is if there is a requirement for masks. There is not requirements to wear a mask, it is optional, but it is highly recommended.
- Games are one at a time, this will reduce the amount of people within the building at once.
- We ask that you do not idle in the building unless you are supporting a specific player or coaching, or helping in another area.
- Specific balls have been purchased for games only, that will be kept in a safe place, in which I will have sanitizing wipes available to sanitize the balls.
- Bathrooms are available for washing hands, but we will also have hand sanitizer stations within the gym.
- Drinking fountains are currently available, but we ask that you do not put your mouth on the faucet. Please send your child with water. We do have a vending machines that sell Powerade's and waters as well.
- Everyone is asked to put on hand sanitizer when entering the building.